Where should my child be tested or get diagnosised?

Though diagnosis by a medical professional (MD or PhD) is necessary for certain documentation and programs, the wait for an assessment can be long.  Being assessed and treated through your local school district or counseling provider can be a first step while awaiting formal diagnosis.

Medical professionals in East Central Illinois who offer diagnostic services are:

[contact-form subject=’Question for you’][contact-field label=’If you have a question for us%26#x002c; just fill out this form and we%26#039;ll do our best to answer! Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Question’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]

Leave a Reply