C-U Autism Network
The C-U Autism Network is a local support group whose mission is to support persons on the Autism Spectrum, their families, caregivers, educators, other professionals, and the public by providing opportunities for support, networking, education, training and advocacy, along with promoting awareness and acceptance.
- Website: http://cuautismnetwork.org
- Listserve: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/cuan-listserve/
- For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org
The group focuses not only on advocacy, education and awareness, but also encourages its members to incorporate self-care into their routine by organizing and participating in local events such as mom’s retreats, family dinners, community events and CU Able Parent Network Meetings.
- Facebook (closed group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/314978318626917/ – they have a very supportive and active Facebook page
Danville Autism Support Group Puzzled Minds – Vermilion County Autism Support Group
- For more information, contact Lori Acree, Coordinator, at 217-840-5627 or email@example.com or Sheila Krein, TAP Parent Liaison, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 217-306-6751.